At Muscle and Joint Chiropractic, we believe in the power of chiropractic care to transform lives and improve the health and well-being of our patients. We are proud to serve the diverse community of Utah, and we are committed to providing exceptional care to every individual who walks through our doors. Our practice is built on the principles of anti-discrimination, inclusivity, and respect for all, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic.
We want to make it unequivocally clear that we do not tolerate any form of discrimination or bias within our practice. Discrimination, in any shape or form, goes against our core values and is not reflective of the compassionate care we provide. We stand firmly against any actions, words, or behaviors that may discriminate against or harm any individual or group.
Our Pledge to Anti-Discrimination:
- Equal Access to Care: Every individual seeking chiropractic care at Muscle and Joint Chiropractic is entitled to equal access to our services, regardless of their background. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Respect and Dignity: Our staff is trained to treat all patients with respect, dignity, and kindness. We create a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and safe.
- Non-Discrimination in Employment: Muscle and Joint Chiropractic is an equal opportunity employer. We hire and promote employees based on their qualifications, skills, and experience, without regard to any discriminatory factors.
- Culturally Competent Care: We recognize that every patient has unique needs and backgrounds. We strive to provide culturally competent care, respecting and acknowledging the individuality of each patient.
- Zero Tolerance for Discrimination: Any discrimination, harassment, or bias within our practice, whether it involves staff or patients, will not be tolerated. We have established clear reporting procedures for any concerns related to discrimination.
- Accessibility: Muscle and Joint Chiropractic is committed to making our services accessible to all patients. If you have any accessibility needs or require accommodations, please let us know, and we will do our best to assist you.
- Education and Training: Our staff undergoes regular training on diversity, inclusion, and anti-discrimination practices. We are dedicated to staying informed and evolving our understanding of these important issues.
- Community Engagement: We actively engage with our local community to promote diversity, inclusion, and equality. We support initiatives and organizations that work towards these goals.
We want every patient who chooses Muscle and Joint Chiropractic to feel comfortable and respected throughout their chiropractic journey. Discrimination and bias have no place in healthcare, and we are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and inclusivity.
If you ever experience or witness discrimination or have any concerns about your experience at Muscle and Joint Chiropractic, we urge you to reach out to us immediately. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us maintain our commitment to anti-discrimination and continuous improvement.
Thank you for entrusting us with your health and well-being. Together, we can create a healthier, more inclusive Utah where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Doctor and staff are available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights compliant with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds4282.PDF